- Disaster Recovery – Once your paper patient charts are digitized, the data can be stored on your office systems, plus backed up off-site to protect them from fire, theft, deterioration, misfiling or loss.
- Worldwide Retrieval – Once in a digital format, patient files can be safely retrieved on-line instantly from anywhere. Eliminates the need to carry around paper charts.
- EMR Compatible – Store all of your historical charts as PDF attachments to the patient’s file in your EMR system. We have the ability to import the data to most EMR systems.
- Standalone System – If you don’t have an EMR, your files can be stored on encrypted and password protected electronic media. MCS can provide simple and inexpensive solutions to access your files.
- Full solution EMR Conversion – If you are planning to change your EMR system, we can convert the data from your existing EMR and your paper files, then import it all in one step.