- Disaster Recovery – Once your paper patient charts are digitized, the data can be stored on your office systems, plus backed up off-site to protect them from fire, theft, deterioration, misfiling or loss.
- Worldwide Retrieval – Once in a digital format, patient files can be safely retrieved on-line instantly from anywhere. Eliminates the need to carry around paper charts.
- EMR Compatible – Store all of your historical charts as PDF attachments to the patient’s file in your EMR system. We have the ability to structure data that will easily import into most EMR systems.
- Standalone System – If you don’t have an EMR, your files can be stored on encrypted and password protected electronic media. MCS can provide simple and inexpensive solutions to access your files.
- Full solution EMR Conversion – If you are planning to change your EMR system, we can convert the data from your existing EMR and your paper files, then import it all in one step.